WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
DATES : 23-28 DECEMBER & DEC 30, 2021-JAN 5, 2022
- Thermal temperature checking devices in order to keep check every day.
- Abundant sanitisers all around the property
- Staff will be in gloves and masks throughout their duty hours in the property.
- Sufficient toiletries and accessories in the tents
- Bed accessories will be subject to daily wash using disinfectants.
- Sanitization of telecoms, switches & all room accessories post checkout.
Meals would be served to groups travelling together on separate tables.
- Strict hygiene is followed in our kitchen and dining
- Utensils as a matter of practice are cleaned using chemicals with disinfectant properties.
- The staff clothing and table ware will be subject to intense sanitization before putting them into service.
- We wish to handle all payments online or using our credit-card machine to minimize the use of paper money and encourage you to cooperate..
- For safaris vehicles as part of the game package, We will allow a maximum of 4 guests per land-cruiser to maintain distancing within the vehicle.
- What helps us is that our property area is huge (30 acres) and the tents are widely spaced from each other. The guests will not come in contact with each other, unless they want to, and we will have more and enough space to follow social distancing protocols very strictly.
- Just to add, Narok County in Kenya (where Masai Mara is located) has rarely had any Covid case.
Upon request all the package costs will be shared.
Reach out for customized Tour with your own dates for small groups.